1.8
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

The manager in the morning at around 6 am I think her name is Theresa checked me out I got 2 packs of cigarettes a coffee and $20 in gas went straight out to the pump and proceeded to pump my gas my car pool buddy comes out after me and said he got me $12 more dollars of gas then my pump shuts off at the $12 so I went back in to see what the heck was going on she told me it didn't charge me for the gas I checked my bank account on my phone and it did so then she said it will adjust at 9:00 when the banking stuff opens up I didn't believe her so I showed her my bank statement on my phone and she said see it says pending I said yeah it always does but it should have said $14.66 pending not $34.66 she was not even wanting to deal with me so she was telling my friend the same thing she was telling me I told her to not worry about him I'm the one she needs to deal with because it was my money not his then she said well I'll just call the cops! I said go ahead you just ripped me off $20 I didn't want to be late for work so I left it's 7:30 pm now my bank still says $34.66 instead of $14.66 I'm trying to get my money back and can't figure out how to get ahold of corporate!!

And this happens on a Thursday before payday what a pain in the you know what!! My phone # is 810-882-9493 and my name is Terry

Product or Service Mentioned: Speedway Gas Station Gasoline Tank Refill.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 28, 2017.

Comments