1.9

This store is a mile from my house and the worst managed store of all the speed ways I go too. There is always a problem.

Never but 1 register open and always a line from the door. Manager nowhere in sight. Stand there for 5 to 10 min get to the register rather the printer not working or credit card won’t take . Today in there at 2 pm 2 cashiers and 1 manager line past the door only I cashier working other cashier closed putting change in changer.

Manager on the first register just looking at it closed. 15 min to check out get to register use my credit card and says can't read chip swipe card swipe card and says insert in reader. No help to try to reset it or hit credit from rather cashier or manager. Ended up having to pay cash.

Great customer service . I though a manger is to take care of problems not to stand and do nothing to help. What do you expect of your manager?

I know what I expect is to lead the crew and expect customer service from all. Very disappointed in the company expectations.

Review about: Speedway Gas Station Manager.

Comments