Gerri, from the Speedway Gas station in Winfield, Indiana is an definite asset to your corporation.Back in August, she introduced herself to me and continually welcomes me into the store by my name each morning.

I stop for coffee just about every work morning and she and Nona are always cheerful and recognize their customers by name. In the last week, I have stopped by and not been able to get decaf coffee but there has not been enough made to fill my Speedway mug. (There is an older man supposedly taking care of coffee.) Since I am only able to drink decaf, I've had to leave on both occasions to get coffee from McDonald's instead. But yesterday (2/23/17) morning, I thought I'd give Speedway a 3rd chance and Gerri came through with flying colors.

She and Nona noticed I come in, look at the coffee and leave again. I didn't say anything about the insufficient available coffee. But they somehow completely understood and now she has two (2) carafes of decaf coffee ready and waiting every morning and I think she did it just for me! This incredible lady deserves recognition and a reward of some kind.

She is just awesome in making me always feel welcomed and valued.She's a keeper.

Review about: Speedway Gas Station Customer Care.

Reason of review: GREAT customer service!.

Comments