SHAME on whoever owns/operates the Speedway on the corner of McGregor Blvd & Iona in Fort Myers, FL!!! I had the UNpleasant experience of having to use that facility on 9/20/17.

I literally opened the door with one finger because the filth was so bad. That was NOTHING compared to the STENCH in that store. My first words were " what died in here?!" The woman standing next to me said " isn't this terrible?" I literally had to cover my mouth & nose with my shirt. The gentleman behind the counter told us the other employee was doing what I was doing, covering his face, but finally had to leave due to the smell.

He said whenever he doesn't have a customer he goes outside. What would EVER make the owner/operator feel the need to open that store under those conditions? Only a filthy, greedy human being would do something like that.

I realize hurricane Irma was an inconvenience to businesses with the loss of power &I all, but my God, have a little common sense & courtesy for your consumers and CLEAN & DEODORIZE YOUR STORE before you reopen it just for your own personal GREED!!! Again, YOU SHOUKD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 21, 2017.

Comments