I had the worse experience ever at speedway south somerset ky. I had bought pods for a ecig many times there until the other day the lady was very rude too me .

Then i stopped into today and she was even worse.I waited in line for 20 min becouse she couldnt work out a check someone wrote.Then i ask for the pods for ecig and she acted angery and ask for my id im 40 years old bald and fat.

Anyways she was just plain mean and hatefull. I hate for someone to lose a job but she shouldnt be working in retail .Needs to find a job flipping burgers or something horrible experience.

Also called a speedway in town and they said she had many complaints against her and was a alfull.employee.she wouldnt give me her name later found out it was tracey

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of speedway gas station sales manager. Speedway Gas Station needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned speedway gas station sales manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Speedway Gas Station. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Gate.

Comments