I am 60 yrs old, and my 19yr old nephew needed a pack of cigaretts so we stoped by my neighborhood Speedway.My nephew went in to buy his cigaretts, but because he forgot his ID they wouldnt sell them to him.

So I went into the station, and they refused to sell me a pack of cigaretts, a 60 yr old man and they refused to sell me cigaretts because they knew I was buying them for my 19 yr old nephew. Speedway is ridiculous with some of there policies. I filed a complaint with corp offices, but they did not seem to care.

I will no longer use Speedway gas stations.Speedway caused a good customer a big inconvenience, they dont care about customers.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Speedway Gas Station. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Gate that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Speedway Gas Station.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Speedway Gas Station to other companies on our site.

Comments