I will NEVER enter a Speedway gas station, Ever again, Even if i ran out of gas, in front of one, iwould, rather walk 100 miles...again, in a desert, than risk my life at one of thier gas stations. After, my son was attacked in his store, he thought he was lucky enough to get out of his store, get away from the attacker, and get to SAFETY at the *** Speedway gas station 20 steps next door to him.

Now, these managers wetter not strangers to my son or our family. Daily we used the gas station for everthing from gas, cigarettes, pop...anything, collecting points on our cards. They too, the managers, daily stopped into our store, even if just to visit In otherwords, they Knew My Son. Back to the reason why i hate speedway...so, my son gets away, runs into the speedway...yelling "call 911, I've been attacked!!"..blood dripping down his face from his head.

My son, then stepped out side to tell the taxi driver not to leave the scene with the attacker. The attacker, with the dvr from the store, gets out of the taxi cab and begins to walk towards my son,,,who is standing IN FRONT OF THE SPEEDWAY DOORS. my son turns to enter the store, only to see THE MANAGER PUT THE KEY INTO THE LOCK AND TURN THE KEY TO LOCK THE DOOR ON MY SON!!!!! my son turned around to find the attacker indoor of him, He is now being attacked with the dvr, on his head!

MY SON'S BACK ON THE DOOR OF SPEEDWAY AS THE MANAGER WATCHES MY SON GET BEAT!!! TWO WITNESSES IN THE STORE, both whom happened to be the mothers of my son's friends, yelling at the manager to unlock the door.

They had also called the police. Finally, the police show up My son goes to the E.R, 13 stitches in his head *** SPEEDWAY

Review about: Speedway Gas Station Manager.

Comments