1.4
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I have several speedway locations near my home. They took over all the Hess stations near me and the differance is amazing.

The quality and variety of their product in the stores is insulting at best. Customer service is terrible at all locations near me. The use of the "F" word must be mandatory for all employees because i have never heard it used more at any other business i go to. Speedway is the only gas station that refused to sell me gas because i could not shut my car off.

If you wish to experience this first hand, stop by the speedway in franklin new jersey. I PERSONNALY WILL NEVER RETURN, TERRIBLE COMPANY, TERRIBLE PLACE.....

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Speedway Gas Station. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Gate that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Speedway Gas Station.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Speedway Gas Station to other companies on our site.

Comments