Trevose, Pennsylvania

I have been a in a lot of your stores but...... I was very dissappointed when i went to the store on Broadview rd in Cleveland .

The smell was unbareable the coffee island was a mess , your cashier told me that the Sunday paper was all there. Well Sundays paper is usually more than 1 section for $2.25 i should have gotten the full newspaper . DID NOT. Manager in back room did not say a word but looked at me when i said something about it.

No papers put together it was 5 am. I was thee only person in your store at the time. What a mess this store is in.

VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of speedway gas station customer care. Speedway Gas Station needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned speedway gas station customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Speedway Gas Station. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Gate.

Comments