On 09/19/16 at approximately 6:20 a.m., I went to Speedway, located at State Rd. 49 and the Indiana Toll Road.

I eventually counted 5 employees inside the store. Two of them were pidleing around the store while another worked in the kitchen and a manager eventually was called from the back of the store. The other employee ran the register to a line that literally went pass the front door. I stood in this line for over ten minutes with no relief from another cashier.

I was not the only one upset about this which was apparent by the reactions of the other patrons in line.

I think I may have to take this Speedway off my daily route to work so that I am not late again. Family Express is very close by.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of speedway gas station customer care. Speedway Gas Station needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned speedway gas station customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Speedway Gas Station. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Gate.

Comments