1.8

Speedway on route 46 in fort lee new jersey right before the entrance to the gwb. I would say 99% of the time they try not to give me back my change.when i question them they shrug their shoulders and say oh the machine must be out and look at me.

I tell them i want my change and they sigh open the register and give it to me but i see so many people walk out because they figure they do not want to argue.

I am there 6 days a week on minimum. They are stealing a lot of money from your customers -apparently it is coming from their supervisor since they all do it!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Speedway Gas Station. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Speedway Gas Station to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Gate. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Speedway Gas Station and speedway gas station customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments