3.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Last sunmer I would visit the Speedway in Harrisburg, Pa multiple times on a daily basis. This was because the store was always clean and well stocked.

The staff was friendly and knowledgable. This is not true now, the staff now leave the floor sticky and dirty. On one occasion the lemonade was gone and when I asked if someone could address this, I was told by one of the cashiers, "We don't do nothing with that. The Pepsi man fills the machine, so whatever".

Also the staff now being made up of predominately young women that are more interested in looking out the window at the various young men getting gas or what kind of car they're driving, and expressing themselves in such a vulgar manner that I am uncomfortable going into this specific establishment any longer. Finally on one recent visit I had to send my children out of the store and back to the car as the customers were discussing in detail their intimate activities from the night before and not once was this addressed by staff as they stood in line at the register, and considering tbe language used in there now, I guess it wouldn't be.

Product or Service Mentioned: Speedway Gas Station Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 15, 2016.

Comments

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #1243738

Don't clutch your pearls so hard, it's a gas station not the opera.