1.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I have been going to speedway stores for a while there were good times and some bad times.However this last few times I have been to the store in Tampa Florida on Bruce b downs Blvd there is an employee there name Nikki who is very rude and not helpful.

Always have an attitude, for example I was getting a slice of pizza and a sandwich both were hard and not appealing at all. I addressed my concerns to her and the look I got from her was something I didn't expect, there were a lot of heavy breathing and eyes rolling.

Well that really took my back.Well after that experience I will never step foot in any speedway again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Speedway Gas Station. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Speedway Gas Station to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Gate. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Speedway Gas Station and speedway gas station customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Speedway Gas Station?

Comments