2.1
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

At the Naples Florida location off of Pine Ridge Road and Yale Street Speedway gas station there is an employee (val ) Valerie. As I entered the gas station with my change in hand to purchase a drink I walked through the store and into the cooler to see if they had any specials in the cooler I was immediately followed and harassed by the store associate saying that I was shoving items in my pocket I emptied my pocket and I emptied everything that I had on me there was no items or merchandise in my pockets whatsoever.

Then when I asked that store employee to apologize for falsely accusing me of stealing items she began to have an attitude and scream and yell and curse at me and call me a *** and call me the thief. This is not how any store should have their Associates treating paying customers. Then she made me count out all of the change instead of doing it herself when there was two pennies.... extra she tthrew the pennies.

My cantact # is 386-516-2073....she the n proceeded to close the store 30 minutes early than what it clearly states on the hours of operation back at me across the....my counter. This needs to be brought to the district manager's attention and she needs to be fired she should not be allowed around NE people ithe store that requircuste orcustomers skillis at tand is because of whatever going on in her personapologize for but that iexcuse to is in the storeother d and harassiverbally harassing swearing and using prtowards me because shehad a bad day.. she then proceeded to close the store 30 minutes early turning off all the lights and locking the doors so no customers could come in and purchase products....

my name is Miles dacko...earlier this week I help some other wmployee stop a shop lefter.... that employees name was Elaine

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Speedway Gas Station. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Speedway Gas Station to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was cashier. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Gate. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Speedway Gas Station and speedway gas station customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments