I'm single A female at the gas station at 12:30 at night I have $100 bill only thing I have I have no gas and the lady tell me if I'm safe to deposit to drop the money in so let me get gas I'm getting 20,000 for gas $10 worth of stuff the address is 25791 the manager and has a bad attitude I'm a total does nine think I have and I have no gas and then I want to be stranded she tell me there was nothing she can do about it because she cannot take $100 at night my question is what is the policy for hundred dollars at night when you get in $20 for gas but after do I need to get more gas issue with used to service me

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Speedway Gas Station. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Gate that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Speedway Gas Station.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Speedway Gas Station to other companies on our site.

Comments