5.0

I had gone to the speedway gas station nov. 16 at 30th and laffayete road indianapolis ind.

46222 i was going to purchase newport 100s menthol and some other items and i asked for her to check and see if they had any original packs and she said your not going to tasye any difference yet i jave been smoking them for 5 years i noticed the taste difference she was arguing with me i was disgusted with the service and decided to go to the other location on lsffayette road and she was worse! She told me the same as the other lady but even worse she told me that "shes not fixing to look through any of them" i said i completely understand the first in first out just the front ones. She said im not looki g through any of them. I said ypur customer service is terrible if im spending my money its the least you could do.

So i told the manager about her and she didnt care at all of what i was saying she just walked off.

These locations are terrible i normally shop with speedway everyday, but i feel disrespected with the service considering my mother was a manager for 10 years. Never coming again until something changes!

user73369872 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Speedway Gas Station. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Speedway Gas Station to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Gate. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Speedway Gas Station and speedway gas station customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments