I was just in an altercation with a Speedway employee on Stringtown Rd in Columbus, Ohio.I had Water thrown on me and another customer,I was Threatened that I would be Killed and such,it started as a friendly conversation,but turned into a rage of anger from the Employee and coming from behind the counter to a fighting match with the other Customer who had water thrown on Her,I believed she called the Police,but not sure,I had to leave for work,there needs to be an Investigation in this matter...The raged Employee name tag said SMACKIE on it,and all the Manager did was kick us out,and didn't say much to her Emploee....if you need more information,I can be reached at 614-378-4953 Quintin Allen

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Speedway Gas Station. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Gate that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Speedway Gas Station.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Speedway Gas Station to other companies on our site.

Comments

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #1243737

Okay but what really happened? I mean the truth.