I stopped in at the Speedway Gas Station on Outer Loop in Louisville, KY on Monday, May 23rd. There were multiple customers waiting in line.

I noticed one cashier acting in a rather bizarre manner, telling each and every customer as they reached her register, "calm down, now calm down".

Her behavior struck me as rather odd, considering the fact that there was nothing out of the ordinary going on in the store; it was not being robbed; there was no fire. She was just telling each and every customer to "calm down" for no reason Just struck me as very odd.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Speedway Gas Station. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Gate that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Speedway Gas Station.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Speedway Gas Station to other companies on our site.

Comments

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #1243744

Cool story. I can totally see why you took time out of your day to find a website where you could share it with everyone.

Probably some mental health issues.