3.8
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I go to the speedway store # 6416 on the Corner of Metrowest and Kirkman in Orlando about 4-5 times a week the Manager Melissa (very nice lady) knows me by face because i go so often! I go in today and as i usually due i wait for the cashier to call me up to the counter.

Some a customer decides to come up to the counter and starts paying! I waited for MATT the cashier to say something and he doesnt. So i said i was waiting 1st...he responds with an attitude and say you should have walked up! I let the customer leave and i ask him for my items behind the counter he asks me for ID.

I slide my I.D across the counter and he then flings the 2 items at me and say i refuse to to serve you! I was beyond shock and furious so i have NO CHOICE but to go to the next counter were the manager on duty (so she calls herself one) a spanish lady just gives me a blank stare and says sorry with NO action taken! I have spent alot of money there and use your rewards regularly. I refuse to be treated in a way were customer services is no longer a priorty!

I need results!!!! I own my own business and i would NEVER allow my employees to treat my customer...a regular one at that in that matter! I will continue to pursue this issue until I get a call back or i get some sort of resolution! I also plan on seeing the manager Melissa and explaining to her my unpleasant experience!

Matt was offensive and rude!! And if you do have the cameras there it will clearly show him throwing those items at me!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of speedway gas station cashier. Speedway Gas Station needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned speedway gas station cashier in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Speedway Gas Station. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Gate.

Comments

Saratoga, California, United States #1188902

How shall we deal with your bad attitude? We should not stop until you are corrected somehow.

Who is your manager? What retraining should be done to you?

to Anonymous Melbourne, Florida, United States #1194760

I own my own company. So i know how to deal with customers. You on the other hand are probably working for someone and can't understand the level i'm on.