I went into the location in Rocky point North Carolina and the cashier was leaning against the counter being rude to some guys trying to figure out the shake machine. So I'm standing there, standing there, standing there, and she finally comes over and I say hey how are you?

And she just gave me the worst look ever and would not speak to me. Then I prepaid for some gas on a gift card, which my tank was full before all of the funds were used. So I went back into the store and she was being rude still to those same guys. Then I told her that I had overpaid on the prepay and that I needed a refund, which has never ever once been difficult to get back.

She said oh a refund on a gift card you told me to throw away??!! I don't know which gift card it was on and they're in the garbage now and I said I was in here couple minutes ago they've got to be right on the top of the garbage she stands there and just gave me this blank stare then she reaches down and right there on the very top of her little trashcan were the gift cards and she goes here's your gift cards out of the trash. And she said I don't know which one it was on so basically that's not my problem. And I said it doesn't seem like it should matter which one it was on just refund it to any of them and she was just super nasty to me over and over again and had this horrible attitude.

Then she said you can use the funds for something else but I couldn't get a refund so I went and grabbed two donuts because that was about the amount she owed me back and I set them down and she says that's $2.11 and I said I would like to use the balance and she said oh well you can't because that's for fuel only. And I said you just told me to go get something else to use the balance and she stared at me rolled her eyes and stood there until I paid, which the only reason I did was because they were donuts that I touched they weren't pre-wrapped. So I left there without a refund and paid extra.

I am so disgusted, this wasn't some chick having a bad day this was a person with a terrible attitude and some serious control issues. She absolutely should not be working with the public.

Product or Service Mentioned: Speedway Gas Station Cashier.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 29, 2016.

Comments