Ya i will NEVER GO TO SPEEDWAY IN TRAFALGAR INDIANA EVER AGAIN..DID NOT KNOW THAT A COSTOMER COULD BE YELLED AT BY NOT ONE BUT TWO CASHIERS PLUS THE DELIVERY GUY!!!

I DID NOT KNOW THAT HE WAS MAKING A DELIVERY BUT THE DELIVERY GUY ALMOST HIT MY CAR AND THEN YELLED AT ME WITH THE CASHIERS AS IF I SHOUKD HAVE KNOWN HE WAS MAKING A DELIVERY WHEN ALL I DID WAS PULL UP TO GAS PUMP BEHIND ANOTHER COSTOMER PUMPING GAS!!!!!

AND THEN TO MAKE IT EVEN BETTER I HAD STOPPED THEM MID FIGHT AND SAID JUST FORGET THIS I WILL GO SOMEWHERE ELSE THIS DELIVERY GUY FOLLOWED ME OUT EGGING ME ON SAYING BYE BYE!!!!!I WILL NEVER GO TO SPEEDWAY AGAIN!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Speedway Gas Station. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Speedway Gas Station to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Gate. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Speedway Gas Station and speedway gas station cashier for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments