This store has become a nuisance in our neighborhood. I truly gave this store a chance at first we purchased pizzas, subs and penne.

Now the store is so filthy floors in store look so bad you can see the floor there so nasty. You can not go in the store without be harassed with people asking you for money coming in the store and going out. They are aggressive and very annoying most of all invasive. I always paid at pump her lately and rarely go in because it's always two and three people hanging around out side with signs or asking for money.

Now I have decided not to patronize the store due to unprofessional appearance and trash right in front of door before you enter the store. How can a store go down that fast it has not been open hardly a year. We homeowner at the Broadlands want this out of our community and are willing to do what ever we can to have it shut down if this problem and trash and pan handling in our neighborhood we have had it. We do not want value of our property lowered and crime rise due to his unorganized store that was opened in our neighborhood.

Every one in this area are not alcoholic or on drugs. We are tax payer and homeowner and we do not deserve this. Today I went in the store for the first time in couple of months. It is so nasty fills like your walking outside floor was so dirty sticky and that filth did not come from one day.

I was of disgusted and so upset I had no ideal it had gotten that bad. I called about the trash that always blowing down our street since the speedway has been there. We want it gone if we need to get signatures to get it done we will this need to be addressed. We so appalled I can not say enough.

There is no order or control in that store. Today at 3pm we didn't get gas it was so horrible and 3 people standing outside the door one with signs the other two setting on ground eating asking for money right next to entrance.

I called store reported it went into the store tonight and again they still hanging around opening the door for you then asking you for money when you come out. REALLY THIS IS NOT GOOD!

My name is Angela email classi86@yahoo.com

This reviewer shared experience about "nasty dirty store and lotering all day" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Speedway Gas Station. The most disappointing about speedway gas station sanitary conditions at Speedway Gas Station was nasty dirty very filthy store Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Gate that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Speedway Gas Station.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Speedway Gas Station to other companies on our site.

Comments