I stopped by the location in Frankfort, to purchase gas .I went inside to pay for my gas, I saw 4 or 5 clerks all behind the counter ,So I asked which line is open. one clerk says to me don't you see the line ,I replied I saw a few customers in the line but I also see 4 or 5 of you'll up front behind the register.

She continues to talk rude to me , So I said you must don't know much about customer service . She replied she didn't care about it and so I then asked to speak with the manger ,They said no manager on site . I then asked for the phone number to corporate so I can make a compliant, She volunteer her name as if she didn't care. The young lady name was T .I was at the location on 19730 s.

Harlem ave. Frankfort location. This young lady represent your company in a very bad way and I thought you'll should know that.She displayed this behavior not only in front of her co -workers but in front of other customers. There needs to be some consequences for her, She need to be taught that customer service should be first and foremost, She need to have courtesy for the people who pay her salary.

I'm a loyal customer and lives in the community and I feel like I was highly disrespected and treated with the lowest respect I suggest you'll investigate the matter and ask the other staff that was present that day. This type of behavior is not accepted and truly not appreciated. I will follow up after a couple of days and hope to here from someone. My contact number is 773 653-9142 Mona Echols.

Please tell me this type of behavior is not okay and then I make a conscience decision to take my business else where. Pissed customer

Product or Service Mentioned: Speedway Gas Station Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 31, 2016.

Comments

offconsumerpissed
Muncie, Indiana, United States #1263816

So, you tried to skip in line, were a gigantic pain in the Mona, and then want to complain to try to get someone else in trouble?