Featured Not resolved

Update by user May 20

Advertised price for diesel gas for vehicle shows $2.29, was charged $2.3999.Cashier said that is for exempt.

No signage saying it is for exempt pricing. Took pictures of signage and my receipt. This is deceitful practices and advertising. I think they are ripping off customers with these tactics.

Cashier said all diesel gas stations advertise the cheaper exempt diesel pricing, not the real diesel vehicle pump prices.

She said other customers have complained about this.I always liked Speedway; now disappointed.

Original review posted by user May 19

The sign clearly says $2.29, the pump charged $2.399.When i spoke with the cashier she said others also complained.

That the $2.29 pricing is for exempt trucks. But the Speedway sign does not say that. She said the one on I94 says it. But I did not come from I94, i came from hwy 20 and the sign on front says $2.29.

The cashier said that all diesel stations only advertise the exempt price.

Total scam, ripoff.Very disappointed.

Review about: Speedway Gas Station Gasoline Tank Refill.

I liked: Rewards points savings.

I didn't like: Diesel gas pump prucing much higher than advertised on sign.

2.3
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Speedway Gas Station?

Comments

djemge11
South Bend, Indiana, United States #1341788

This site doesn't appear to be effective at reaching key people at Speedway that could change, what appears to be, a deceptive practice.