Marion, Ohio

On 12/04/15 around 7pm till about 7:20 pm.I reported to the shift manager, That the cashier forgot to give me my change back.

Related: Speedway Gas Station - Treated like *** I wont go back again

I knew change was not returned because i did not move or have any other money other than 20 bills. If i had gotten change i would have had a ten bill and some ones, as i purchased 2 items totaling 4 and some change. And I was given a fake phone # for that store location and the store managers correct name was not given. once i did some research i called store, and talk to a female named jay, i belive it was around 2ish, she heard my complaint, and told me she would call me back in ten minutes.

Today is the 7th and still nothing. I live in detroit so its not like im down the street. I ask them if they could check video. I have no reason to lie.

but everyone avoids the issue.Now i want to view the tape, Even if i have to make s complaint to local authorities to obtain them, foe a robbery case. I really feel humiliated. And basically treated as a thief and insult to injury the way staff is dealing with the incident. So being civil what is the solution.

Im sure if i would have grabbed items to compensate. the authorities would have been called . but my money is irrelavent by the store actions.So i would like to request to see store tape, do not know your policy but assistance on this matter deeply appreciated. P.S.

If cashiers would give a receipt back on every transaction,.then know one can complain.

So if she gave me my change where is my receipt?if you check video i did not leave the area.

Review about: Speedway Gas Station Staff.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $15
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Speedway Gas Station?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.