Speedway Gas Station - Owed Money from cash transaction

On 12/04/15 around 7pm till about 7:20 pm.I reported to the shift manager, That the cashier forgot to give me my change back.

I knew change was not returned because i did not move or have any other money other than 20 bills. If i had gotten change i would have had a ten bill and some ones, as i purchased 2 items totaling 4 and some change. And I was given a fake phone # for that store location and the store managers correct name was not given. once i did some research i called store, and talk to a female named jay, i belive it was around 2ish, she heard my complaint, and told me she would call me back in ten minutes.

Today is the 7th and still nothing. I live in detroit so its not like im down the street. I ask them if they could check video. I have no reason to lie.

but everyone avoids the issue.Now i want to view the tape, Even if i have to make s complaint to local authorities to obtain them, foe a robbery case. I really feel humiliated. And basically treated as a thief and insult to injury the way staff is dealing with the incident. So being civil what is the solution.

Im sure if i would have grabbed items to compensate. the authorities would have been called . but my money is irrelavent by the store actions.So i would like to request to see store tape, do not know your policy but assistance on this matter deeply appreciated. P.S.

If cashiers would give a receipt back on every transaction,.then know one can complain.

So if she gave me my change where is my receipt?if you check video i did not leave the area.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Speedway Gas Station Staff
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #746856

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Speedway Gas Station? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Speedway Gas Station. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Speedway Gas Station.
Filing a new complaint about