On 12/04/15 around 7pm till about 7:20 pm.I reported to the shift manager, That the cashier forgot to give me my change back.

I knew change was not returned because i did not move or have any other money other than 20 bills. If i had gotten change i would have had a ten bill and some ones, as i purchased 2 items totaling 4 and some change. And I was given a fake phone # for that store location and the store managers correct name was not given. once i did some research i called store, and talk to a female named jay, i belive it was around 2ish, she heard my complaint, and told me she would call me back in ten minutes.

Today is the 7th and still nothing. I live in detroit so its not like im down the street. I ask them if they could check video. I have no reason to lie.

but everyone avoids the issue.Now i want to view the tape, Even if i have to make s complaint to local authorities to obtain them, foe a robbery case. I really feel humiliated. And basically treated as a thief and insult to injury the way staff is dealing with the incident. So being civil what is the solution.

Im sure if i would have grabbed items to compensate. the authorities would have been called . but my money is irrelavent by the store actions.So i would like to request to see store tape, do not know your policy but assistance on this matter deeply appreciated. P.S.

If cashiers would give a receipt back on every transaction,.then know one can complain.

So if she gave me my change where is my receipt?if you check video i did not leave the area.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $15. The author is overall dissatisfied with Speedway Gas Station and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Gate that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Speedway Gas Station.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Speedway Gas Station to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Speedway Gas Station?

Comments