Hello,

I'm a part-time new employee of Speedway, Madison Fish Hatchery location. I usually work 5p.m. - close (midnight) (21-28 hours per week). One of the procedures of a closer is throwing away the donuts and washing the trays. Many customers have asked it these items can be bagged and sold as day-old/half price the next day. I of course tell them our policy is to throw them away.

I just read a News Week article about how wasteful Americans are when it comes to food. I do not consider donuts high in nutrition and I always feel guilty when I buy one or two and go off my diet, I do consider it wasteful to throw them away, when I am more than willing to bag them, date them and price them half-off, and throw them away if they don't sell the next day.

I have no idea if this short note will change a policy for our WI store, but I thought why not give it a try.

Thank you for the opportunity of employment and have a great day!

Doris Vande Loo

Speedway Fitch Hatchery, Madison WI

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Speedway Gas Station. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Gate that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Speedway Gas Station.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Speedway Gas Station to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Speedway Gas Station?

Comments