1.8
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I have been going in your store at 1135 Murfreesboro Rd Lebanon to and that is the worst store I have ever been in. I would rather drive down the street to shell or pilot to do my business.

This store is nasty, dirty bathrooms, the floors are dirty and sticky, the fountain drink area is always nasty and sticky. Half the time there aren’t any supplies if you want a drink. The outside of the store by the gas pumps are nasty the trash cans are always full and I’ve seen a guy out there but I don’t think he does much. The employees inside are rude and you have to stand in line anywhere from 8 to 12 minutes to purchase anything because they only have one register open no matter what time you go in there.

The other employees are always outside or just standing around talking and they always say they are on break. Must of your female employees flirt with the male customers even if their with wife/girlfriends. Jessica is always calling the male customers honey, baby, sugar, sweetie, babydoll and that’s very unprofessional. Jessica will hit the counter for the next customer because she is eating while waiting on customers and that’s unprofessional.

Jessica and the other younger females not sure if they are looking for a boyfriend or just for someone for the night but this is a big problem this store has. I don’t appreciate the names Jessica calls my boyfriend when we go in there. She does so much flirting in front of the guy customers while their wife/girlfriends are with them.

Can someone please take care of these problems and make this a good store. I know I will not be back until this is taken care of

Review about: Speedway Gas Station Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments