2.8
Turnaround Time

I go to speedway everyday to get my lottery tickets and coffee. Today i went there's a sign that says no more than three numbers when there's people but there was no one and she refused to sell more than three tickets , i step out of line which there was none and she refused the sell me my ticket what if i were handicap an cant use a pen or cant see very well if there is no people why shouldn't she settle me all the numbers verbally why do I have to make a card if there is no people three tickets three numbers is what you want when there's a lot of people there was nobody there today if you want to call me back I have an issue with this because I think they're discriminated against handicapped people by putting up that sign in their store my name is Manuel Sotelo my phone number is 7 73 829 3619

Had an Experience with Speedway Gas Station?

Comments

ransom

Please understand that this is not Speedway, it's just a site to let people rant. Now you've put your phone number out for anyone to use.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1348641

Nice to see at least one business have some concern for those who are just trying to pay for their gasoline purchase and are made to wait for someone to buy lottery tickets. You might want to do something about that large chip on your shoulder---everything is "discrimination" to you. Time to get a life.