To Speedway I brought my service dog in wth his working vest and was told to leave by the day Manager. The more I tried to educate him on the law for Service dogs the louder he became.

In end he was screarming at me, as i walked out the door The Speedway on Rodger st. Gloucester MA discriminated againt my hadicap. There a few service dogs in the neighborhood, and all were run off. bottom line: emloyees should read the law so there's an understanding.

And, the manger, that I think is indian, should be dealt wth accordingly I haven't and will not enter that Speeday again. If I don't receive a reply I have a lawyer that wants to represent this matter.So far we have5 complaintants

Review about: Speedway Gas Station Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

At a managers discretion they can choose wether or not to provide you with service. They CANNOT however deny you service based on a discriminatory factor.

Either way there should be no problem with the dog being in the store considering there is no possibility of contamination and or other problems. That being said so long as the dog isn’t a nuisance then no harm no foul.

ransom

This "service dog" thing is getting way out of hand.

Maybe he just doesn't want a *** dog running around his store.

I don't blame him. A seeing eye dog is one thing (of course you probably wouldn't be driving then)

The funniest one to me is people with a "comfort Chihuahua" being lugged around in a purse.

At a managers discretion, they can choose to not allow a service animal inside their store.