Speedway Gas Station Phone Numbers and Emails

Privacy Inquiries
speedwaycreditcard@speedway.com
Credit Customer Service Department
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Speedway Gas Station Customer Service Overview

• Speedway Gas Station Customer Service is rated at 1.7 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    90% phone 10% email
  • The best phone number to call Speedway Gas Station is 8006431948. 91% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. It is also considered the best number to call, as 76% of customers reported contacting a real person successfully.

• The average hold time is up to 3 minutes. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 3 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Speedway Gas Station may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, phone number or email.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Speedway Gas Station?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 643-1948
Total calls: 3 070 Issues resolved: 112 Last call: Jul 21, 2024

You can contact Speedway customer service using their toll-free phone number at 1-800-643-1948. Call this Speedway corporate phone number any time of the day. There is a separate Speedway corporate office phone number if you are a customer who needs assistance with accounting and billing. For this, Speedway corporate number is 1-800-428-4016. This number can also be used to enquire about your credit card account. Whatever your problems are, Speedway customer service is readily available to assist you.

Speedway corporate headquarters is at Speedway, LLC, 500 Speedway Drive, Enon, Ohio 45323, United States. This Speedway corporate address is the heart of the company’s operation and is the prime branch for various business functions. It is also the central point of in-person communication with the Speedway headquarters support team. There is a separate Speedway contact mail address: Attn: Customer Service Department P.O. Box 1500 Springfield, OH 45501. Speedway corporate office has published yet another mailing address. Attn: Credit Customer Service P.O. Box 1590 Springfield, OH 45501.

Speedway offers Speedway customer service that oversees the various needs of the customers. The Speedway corporate support team is available for fixed hours during the day. For instance, Speedway customer service hours start at 7:00 AM and end at 8:00 PM EST on weekdays. However, these hours are reduced on weekends and range between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM EST. Similarly, Speedway customer service hours for credit card account-related issues are from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM EST, Monday through Friday. These extended hours give customers easy access to assistance, allowing users to address problems and questions.

Speedway also offers the ease of contacting Speedway customer service through their published email address. The Speedway human resources email address for customer service is scott.hopp@7-11.com. For privacy inquiries, the email address is privacypolicy@7-11.com. Lastly, if you want to contact the credit customer service department, the email address is speedwaycreditcard@speedway.com. While emailing to the Speedway customer service, provide specific details regarding your questions, doubts, or feedback. The support team will review your email and get back to you with a possible solution as soon as possible. But it could take between 24-72 hours.

PissedConsumer Club

1.7 / 5
Poor
Jesse P Lwm
Comaplaint

To who may this concern,
I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to express my profound disappointment and concern regarding an incident that occurred at your Minnetonka location (13305 Excelsior Blvd, Minnetonka, MN 55343) on 2/13/2024.
Upon entering the store and inquiring about the use of our company card for fuel, I was met with hostility and aggression from Phree.

(I think its his name) He not only failed to assist us but proceeded to yell at me, using foul language, and demanded that I leave the premises immediately. This behavior continued even as I attempted to leave peacefully, with Phree following me to my vehicle and continuing his verbal assault.
This incident not only left me shaken but also deeply concerned about the level of customer service and professionalism upheld at your establishment. Additionally, I was informed by my technicians that Phree had been similarly rude and disrespectful to them on 2/13, as well as to another service manager, Justin, on the same day.
As a long-standing customer who has spent thousands of dollars at your store over the years, I find it unacceptable that such behavior is tolerated from a member of your management team. Furthermore, the fact that Phree admitted to not knowing how to authorize fuel purchases using our company card raises serious concerns about the competence and training of your staff.
Moving forward, I kindly request immediate action to address this issue.

It is imperative that measures are taken to ensure that such incidents do not occur again, and that your staff are adequately trained in customer service and card authorization procedures.

Until this matter is resolved satisfactorily, we will be unable to continue doing business at your Minnetonka location.
I urge you to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss how this matter will be addressed. You can reach me at via email at jesse@***.com and dave@***.com trust that you will take swift and appropriate action to rectify this situation.
Thank you for your attention to this matter

Eric M Tzs
Unprofesional sales clerk and manager
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Customer service did not resolve my issue and did not seem too interested in helping me to resolve my issue. The assistant manager by the name of Jessica that works at a speedway located on South Madison Ave is an unprofessional, rude, self centered terrible excuse for a gas station clerk. Also she should consider sharpening her hygiene skills.

Greg P Dos
Dirty
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Filthy parking and full up area, in working card readers unlabeled on pumps, slush in parking area. For the price they charge for things Id expect a better maintained store front

Roscoe H Wdy
Speak to a regional manager
5.0

I bought a propane from you guys and then the valve was no good had to drive back to speedway got to exchange for another one then drove 60 miles to a job site and it was no good and had to drive 60 miles back to get another one and bring it back because it was no good so I drove another 60 MI finally I got one that was good the store manager Doug and Christy the manager help me and told me that I needed to get in contact with you guys because I wasted almost $130 in gas and I still have one more propane tank at my house for when I bought two in the very beginning that is no good also and she also informed me that I'm the fourth person that has got propane tanks there that are bad and when they put the bad ones back you can smell it puking propane in the air from where it was leaking and I told the lady at the customer service and I had a certain way away from the building but she said you know she had to put it in the cage because Doug wanted it in the cage I think that was pretty silly because somebody walked by smoking her little lighter the whole place would get blowed up but I would appreciate it if I could get my gas money reimbursed because I'm out a lot of time and money on the job site to do with the propane tanks that I got from you guys but as your employees at store number 5031 are some of the best customer service employees I've ever dealt with Beth on first shift and I can't remember a few of the other lady's names but that's the whole reason why my whole family goes to that speedway and people at my work because they are very friendly and very very helpful I'm not going to let this incident stop me from going there but I just feel I should be reimbursed because all your employees will tell you I go there at least four times a day to buy pops gas you name it I don't go to any other gas station in Richmond but that one

How Good is Speedway Gas Station's Customer Service?

Noah A Pov
Noah A Pov
Feels Satisfied | Jun 21, 2024

Speedway good

Shonette Ymd
Shonette Ymd
Feels Disappointed | Feb 28, 2024

Found nick very helpful and he answered all my question and took me step by step on how to file a report ..

Kensie Ytj
Kensie Ytj
Feels Satisfied | Feb 27, 2024

I found out that some one has my card it shows that on my purchases transactions on my phone...

Abie Zwn
Abie Zwn
Feels Neutral | Feb 23, 2024

The associate behind the counter was very helpful to the degree she could be. The problem was in redeeming reward points and using passcode. It didn't work. And just the day before I was on the phone with speedway to resolve the same issue. It is too difficult to maneuver your system and quickly redeem points. Why is additional code and texts needed just to purchase and redeem points? I think you make it difficult on purpose. I rate the process a "one" on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the worst and 10 the best. You need to simplify it!!

Ramus G
Ramus G
Feels Neutral | Jan 19, 2024

Its convenient for this area. Employee manager is not a social one, bit hard to get along with

Emily P Zhv
Emily P Zhv
Feels Disappointed | Jan 04, 2024

Told me to leave without any reason

Summary of Speedway Gas Station Customer Service Calls

14% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Speedway Gas Station?

Staff Question:

• “Harassing manager interaction”
  • “Extremely unprofessional customer service”
  • “I have a complaint against the manager at Speedway on 23 mile road”

Employment Question:

• “Didn’t get paid”
  • “Payroll”
  • “I need my w2s”

Cards Question:

• “Soewdway card account update”
  • “Gift card questions”
  • “Problems with card”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Over charged at gas station”
  • “I was double charged for my transaction.”
  • “Transaction”

Request for Information Question:

• “Store support”
  • “I need assistance resetting my speedy rewards account so I'm able to use rewards at register.”
  • “I can’t remember my passcode”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Claim unpaid money for time worked”
  • “Workday”
  • “I work there just got a question”

Account Question:

• “Reset password for workday”
  • “Forgot password”
  • “Payed for gas but forgot to pump”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Haven't received my w2 forms”
  • “Did not receive beer rebate”
  • “Haven't gotten my check yet”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Refund issues”
  • “Refund money”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I need to change my phone number on my points card I need to transfer my phone number over to my new card”
  • “Issue with bottle return”
  • “Did not return my money to my credit card.”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Check application”
  • “Knowone at your site on South Market and o already entered my card info amd cant get my Gas”
  • “I can't put Application”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel transaction hasn't been paid”
  • “To activate my card again I didn't know it stopped”
  • “To cancel pending transaction off credit card”

Other Question:

• “Location ALWAYS being closed early”
  • “Speedway rewards issue”
  • “On 2 separate occasions speedway took $10 both times off my cash app I have proof”

Compare Speedway Gas Station To

1.8
Circle K
938 reviews
2.0
Do you have something to say about Speedway Gas Station? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup