Went to speedway in Wainscott, The Speedway rewards screen was blue, I asked Chuck the manager for assistance, he ignored me, I asked again he ignored me, then he yelled to the associate Paula to fix it, she came over and looked at it and said I think it is offline, I don't know how to fix it, Chuck still was ignoring me, and continued with what he was doing.You offer rewards for loyal customers, yet if something is wrong with the computer it is all null and void.

I went to Watermill and used that one, SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DO THIS.FIX THIS NOW AND MAKE IT RIGHT

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of speedway gas station staff from Speedway Gas Station and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Speedway Gas Station to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Gate. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Speedway Gas Station for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Speedway Gas Station?

Comments